We at TTE Laboratories are passionate about pipetting and standards-based measurements. With our backgrounds in molecular science and metrology, we look to share our knowledge, expertise and insight to help laboratories improve their measurement performance.
By visiting the pages within TTE University, we hope to help you learn more about the critical importance of pipetting accuracy and precision in the lab, as well as the standards that define these objectives. Here you can explore pipetting standards, best practices, required controls, useful experiences, industry news, product applications, and other information that should help you improve your productivity and reduce measurement errors.
Among the topics you can explore in TTE University:
- Calibration Industry Standards overview
- ISO 17025 – requirements for a quality generic calibration process
- ISO 8655 – requirements for a quality calibration of pipettes specifically
- What is Metrology-driven Calibration?
- Why is Measurement Uncertainty important?
- What are Best Practices for Pipetting
- Pipette Calibration Service Levels & Sample Certificates (updated weekly)
- Accuracy Matters blog (updated weekly)