At TTE Laboratories, we are committed to customer satisfaction, competitive pricing, and consistently delivering greater value for our customers. Those are among the reasons we developed our industry- leading Echo™ Calibration Solution.
But these TTE commitments begin with our strict adherence to the pipette calibration industry’s highest standards for measurement accuracy, precision and reliability: ISO 8655 and ASTM E1154.
To meet and even exceed these standards, TTE has developed and maintains a variety of stringent quality systems and standard operating procedures. Together, these programs help us achieve continuous improvement and the highest possible quality assurance.
Please feel free to ask us about them whenever you have a question or a concern.
TTE Laboratories Policy Statement on Calibration Quality
The fundamental objectives of our management systems, and the basic operating principles that make TTE Laboratories different from and better than other calibration service providers, include:
- Our constant efforts to achieve the highest possible quality and accuracy in our work, and
- Our striving for continuous improvement each and every one of our processes.
To accomplish these objectives and adhere to these principles, we work hard every day to know and understand the requirements of each of our customers, and to consistently meet or exceed them.We are proud of how often, and how well, we do this.
Achieving and maintaining this level of customer satisfaction and accomplish is possible only because, as part of our commitment to our customers, every TTE Laboratories employee is required to read and understand all the quality documentation relevant to their work, and to implement the appropriate policies and procedures necessary to adhere to the relevant industry standards.
To put it simply, every TTE employee is responsible for performing to the standards we’ve set, and for operating within our overall quality systems.
What’s more, TTE’s management team (former molecular research and clinical scientists) understands and pursues our unyielding commitment to performing standardized measurements with the professional integrity so necessary to our industry. That is why we will never relinquish our compliance with the requirements of ISO 8655 and ASTM E1154 (both of which detail the requirements for accurate, reliable pipette calibration).
To us, anything else is substandard and risky.
We verify this compliance in our accreditation to ISO/IEC 17025:2005 (which details the requirements for calibration competence and process documentation).
Since we first opened our doors in the 1989, we have made important strides to improve our process quality and our management systems so that they meet all applicable regulatory, statutory and customer requirements. This still remains the only way we know how to do business.
Among our innovative approaches to achieving and maintaining the industry’s highest quality pipette calibration service levels are:
- Our annual self-auditing process that measures the accuracy and compliance of our quality systems and our calibration procedures
- Our annual proficiency testing that documents our team’s technical competence, while comparing our calibration lab’s measurement performance against other full service laboratories
- Our annual management review process that allows us to grade our effectiveness at meeting our accuracy goals, while identifying opportunities to improve wherever possible.
Even with our current level of performance and quality, however, we strive to do more.
For example, we host two extra audits each year by third-party outside evaluators who provide a qualified and unbiased assessment of our quality and management system, as well as of our compliance with the ISO 8655 standard for pipette calibration.
For all these reasons, we are convinced (and we are certain you will agree, once you compare our capabilities and procedures against those of our competitors) no other pipette calibration vendor can match:
- Our commitment to Metrology-driven pipette calibration and our unique compliance to the pipette-critical ISO 8655 standard.
- Our calibration measurement accuracy and low measurement uncertainties.
- Our pipette calibration integrity, reliability and consistency.
- Our commitment to improving on all the factors – not just calibration, but also service, repair, user training, and management – evidenced by our breakthrough Echo™ asset management solution.