TTE Laboratories’ calibration competence is verified by our accreditation to all the important industry standards (certified by industry experts Perry Johnson Laboratory Accreditation), including:
- ISO/IEC 17025:2017 – a Quality Framework for Device-Independent Calibration. Current PDF certificate available for download by clicking here.
- ISO/IEC 8655 – a Quality Framework for Pipette Calibration
ANSI/NCSL Z540.3 2006
TTE Laboratories’ accrediting organization
755 W. Big Beaver Rd., Suite 1300
Troy, Michigan USA 48084
- PJLA, Inc. is an MRA Signatory of the International Laboratory Accreditation Cooperation (ILAC) via the Asia Pacific Laboratory Accreditation Cooperation (APLAC) for both testing and calibration.
- PJLA’s auditing staff brings years of experience and accreditation expertise within the accreditation community to every audit, and provides a detailed, thorough accreditation audit of ISO/IEC 17025:2017 and ANSI/NCSL Z540.3-2006 while validating compliance to ISO 8655:2002 and USP41 calibration services.
- PJLA is recognized by the Department of Defense (DoD) for accreditation of laboratories to the Department of Defense Environmental Laboratory Accreditation Program (DoDELAP)
- PJLA has been officially recognized by the EPA as one of only three accrediting bodies for the National Lead Laboratory Accreditation Program (NLLAP).